REMEDIAL MASSAGE is designed to balance muscle/soft tissue length, tension, tone which will, in turn, promote the return to normal joint/capsular/bone position; increase the flow of blood and lymph, particularly in the injured areas, thus removing blockages, damaged cells, scar tissue and adhesions resulting from the injury
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPY has a number of proven health benefits:
- Improves joint mobility.
- Improves recovery.
- Reduces depression and anxiety.
- Pain relief.
- Improved heart rate regulation.
- Promotes relaxation.
DRY NEEDLING is also sometimes called intramuscular stimulation. The points are areas of knotted or hard muscle. The needle helps release the knot and relieve any muscle pain or spasms. The needles will remain in the skin for a short period of time.
DRY NEEDLING helps;
- Relax tight muscles.
- Improve blood flow.
- Decrease pain & release neurotransmitters.
- Improve movement.
- Treat chronic pain.
With CUPPING the suction and negative pressure provided by Cupping can achieve a wide range of positive responses, ranging from alleviating pain, reducing inflammation, relaxing muscles, promoting blood flow, open blockages as well as sedating nerve agitations.
Benefits of CUPPING THERAPY:
- Relieves pain.
- Reduces the hardness of muscles.
- Improves elasticity of fascia.
- Assists lymphatic movement.
- Regulates the flow of ‘Chi’ and blood.
- Promotes the reduction of cellulite and water retentions.
- Eliminates the poisons enter the skin.